Members of the Logan Fire Company No. 1 receive some form of training, either in a formal or informal setting. The level and type of basic and specialty training varies. There are training programs equal to that of paid fire departments.
Being a member of the Logan Fire Company No. 1 can be a very rewarding and valuable way to serve our Bellefonte Community. It takes dedication and hours of training to become a Firefighter/EMT.
If you are willing to put in the time and effort, the Logans are ready for you.
Basic steps to becoming a Logan Volunteer Firefighter/EMT:
- Make sure you're ready to commit
- Contact the Logan Fire Station
- A membership application will need to be filled out
- Background and screening process will be completed
- Inform the Logan membership what your desires are. Being a Firefighter, EMT, First Responder, Fire Police, Administrator, there are many areas where individuals can serve
2015 Logan Fire Company No. 1 Bellefonte Fleet